Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teach a woman to fish and . . .


This is an experiment in blogging. I picked a title based upon a story my Russian/Polish Jewish father, Albert Muldavin, told me, which I always think of when I start to edit some of my own material. More on that story in my next entry. For the moment I want to find out what I can, and cannot do on this blog.

1. Fonts: 9 options available. Webdings (don't see anything new here. Perhaps when posted.)
2.Size. This is the largest.
3. Bold
4. Italic
5. Color
6. Link
cosmiccanoe.wordpress.com/
7. Alignment
8. lists
9. block quote
10. Add an image (see above, "you are here" an oil on canvas)
11. Add a video (I don't have any to add)
12. Remove formatting from selection (never mind)
13. Preview (okay, I'll try it)
14. Labels for this post (as in "tags"?)

No comments:

Post a Comment